[Qatar-pm] What material does Qtel block?

Kutch kutch at km33.com
Sun Sep 23 01:58:41 PDT 2007

> Yes. It would be madness from a business perspective to block port 22.
> No one would have a secure route out of the country. I guess if
> tunneling became a widespread method and someone complained it would
> be blocked too.

I don't think so... Impossible if they block port 22 if they do, that will
be a hell of madness!

Well if port 22 is gone there is still options to do VPN! (weheeee)

I really disagree with they blocking within the GCC countries it feels
like you have limited resources. It is nice only for individuals of they
have kids or conservative family.... Ok ok qhell can do a reverse method
they can add it in their services as 'Site filtering enabled - free of
charge' They the rest of the population can use the unlimited resources.
[it is just meh! just thinking for a better as a resident of qatar :D ]