[Purdue-pm] We're Mongerin'!

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:35:22 PDT 2017

This is a reminder that our monthly meeting is today, 5:30-7pm in EE317.
The dehydrated husk of Joe Kline will be presenting "To Serve Humans",
talking about the ethical responsibilities programmers have in our
increasingly-automated society. This is not a technical talk and not
Perl-specific, so feel free to invite people from other technical silos. I
expect interesting conversation to arise from this.

Following Perl Mongers, we will go to Lafayette Brewing Company in
beautiful downtown Lafayette for HackLafayette Open Source Food & Chat.
Please RSVP at hacklafayette.com so we know how many seats to reserve.

--
Dave Jacoby
jacoby.david at gmail.com

Computers let us make bad decisions at lightning speed and global scale.
 -- Brian Wisti