[Purdue-pm] Time Management for Grumpy Programmers - Post-Mortem

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:18:53 PDT 2017

For all who were planning on going to the HackLafayette event last
Saturday, you deserve an answer.

Best I have is that the speaker, Chris Hartjes, was on his way to Lafayette
when the alternator on his vehicle died. He does intend to visit Lafayette
and reschedule the talk.

If you are part of the HackLafayette Meetup, you will have received the
cancellation notice, but if you are not, you probably were hanging outside
the door at MB and wondering what's up. Ken contacted me on Twitter, but
nobody else did.

As it was a general HL event and not Monger-specific, I decided to let the
organizers handle the announcement. If you feel like you got left out in
for this event, feel free to yell at me this Wednesday.

--
Dave Jacoby
jacoby.david at gmail.com

Computers let us make bad decisions at lightning speed and global scale.
 -- Brian Wisti