[Purdue-pm] November Meeting: Nov 9

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:37:32 PST 2016

Hi, All.

Wednesday, beyond being (hopefully) the end of this election cycle, is the
next meeting of Purdue Perl Mongers. Michael Gribskov has volunteered to
present. I still have no knowledge about the topic, however, and know that
this has been a very busy semester for him.

Should he prove unavailable, I have some code I can talk about dealing with
graphs and Djikstra's algorithm, or maybe Joe can talk more about character
generation with Javascript or something.

December's topic IS CONFIRMED to be Starship Mongers -- "Everybody Talks,
No One Quits" on December 14th. Both are in EE 317, and both are followed
by HackLafayette Open Source Food & Chat at Lafayette Brewing Company.

And, if you have an idea for Jan 11, please, let us get this set up early.

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com