[Purdue-pm] Fwd: [hacklafayette] HackLafayette holiday giveway

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:00:04 PST 2016

Since PPM is a part of HackLafayette

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Cotton <hacklafayette-announce at meetup.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 1:53 PM
Subject: [hacklafayette] HackLafayette holiday giveway
To: hacklafayette-announce at meetup.com

Hi everyone!

O'Reilly and GitLab have sent us some swag recently, so I have a lot of
stuff in my house that I need to share with you.

I will select 5 people at random from everyone who RSVP'ed Yes to a
HackLafayette event in the past 3 months. I'll also select 5 people at
random from the general membership who fills out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/TQRPKalvbEREgPa42 (that way we know you're at least
paying attention to HackLafayette)

If you've been at an event in the past 3 months, please fill out the form
anyway to double your chance to win (and also to reduce the back-and-forth
in order to get your prize selected).

I will do the drawing sometime after 12:01 AM Eastern on December 23, so
you have just over a week to fill this out. If you don't win, don't worry,
we'll keep giving stuff away at events.

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Ben Cotton
<https://www.meetup.com/hacklafayette/members/79898842/> from HackLafayette

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#m_3900286156332648931_> |
support at meetup.com

--
Dave Jacoby
jacoby.david at gmail.com