[Purdue-pm] Mongering on Spring Break

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:44:01 PDT 2015

Next week is Spring Break, and in some circles, that means "time for
scheduled maintenance" and in others, they're already seeing Greater
Lafayette in their rear-view mirror as they go somewhere warm.

The keepers of the room have asked us if we're going to monger on Tuesday.
That's *11:30am-1pm on Tuesday, March 17 in WSLR 116* as a reminder. I'm
game, but all I have to do is climb the staircase to get there. Is everyone
planning on coming to talk Perl, Programming, Computing, Purdue and the
places where those topics overlap?

Beyond that, does anyone have an idea they want to talk about?
David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com