[Purdue-pm] Coming Meetings

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 16 12:54:03 PDT 2015

Today's meeting occurred in the WSLR break room, due to someone
forgetting to reserve the room for another year. That person has been
chastised.

I have reserved the room for 11:30am-1pm the following days
     2015-07-21
     2015-08-18
     2015-09-15
     2015-10-20
     2015-11-17
     2015-12-15
     2016-01-19
     2016-02-16
     2016-03-15
     2016-04-19
     2016-05-17
     2016-06-07

In discussion (after good talk on YAPC, the difficulty of names, and the
problems that come with aging), we decided that we should try moving our
meeting back to the evenings to be more open to off-campus attendance.
We decided that having something 6-7pm on Wednesday, July 15, right
before GLOSSY's Open Source Food and Chat at Lafayette Brewing Company.
(We're hooking on as GLOSSY's Perl SIG for more visability. For more
info, go to http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Lafayette-Open-Source-Symposium/ )

I'm working on reserving space at the MatchBox in Lafayette (a mere 2
blocks away from LBC) for that meeting. Will announce more when things
are settled.

--
Dave Jacoby
     Developer, Purdue Genomics Core Lab