[Purdue-pm] PerlMongers SIG: Sept 2015

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:52:27 PDT 2015

Our presenter will be Joe Kline, talking about developing on the Odroid, a
single-board computer similar to the Raspberry Pi. I will try to
cross-promote this with Lafayettech Labs, simply because I can.

About the Odroid:
http://linuxgizmos.com/35-dollar-quad-core-hacker-sbc-offers-rpi-like-expansion/

As he's presenting, I gave him the option, and he's wanting to continue the
Mongering after-hours experiment. So, we'll be meeting at 6pm Sept 16 in
MatchBox, and move to Lafayette Brewing Company for Open Source Food and
Beer and Chat afterward.

You are, of course, perfectly welcome to come and talk Perl without going
to LBC, or to go to LBC without learning about single-board computers.

Please RSVP once the event is entered on opensourcelafayette.org. Thank you.

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com