[Purdue-pm] mod_perl 2 information

Mark Senn mark at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 21 05:39:16 PST 2014

The ``mod_perl 2 User's Guide'' covers mod_perl 2 and was written in 2007.
(I didn't have anything to do with the production of this book.)

(My general rule is see if I can figure out stuff using documentation on
the net before considering buying a book.  I don't buy paper books, only
PDF---it saves space, makes updating to new editions easier, and makes
accessing the book from other locations easier.)

>From   http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/index.html

    Listed here are success stories from people using mod_perl; also,
    world-wide statistics of mod_perl usage

-mark