[Purdue-pm] Next Meeting, Announcements

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 20 09:04:39 PST 2014

I have coded a thing that SHOULD send an announcement to the list the
day before, so you can be sure to adjust your schedule to come Monger
on Tuesdays. We'll see next month if it works.

And, speaking of next month, we're open for talks. I can rehash the one
I gave, "What the ^&(* is HTML5?", if Michael and Mark don't think it'd
be too boring to sit through it again, but it might be that it was so
sparsely attended for a reason. Does anyone have a topic they are really
interested in talking about? In hearing about?

--
Dave Jacoby
     Code Maker, Purdue Genomics Core Lab