[Purdue-pm] Libraries have me befuddled

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 3 06:42:23 PDT 2013

Interesting, but I'm not sure it's the solution for my problem.
Especially since I don't want to rewrite several modules to use it.

I'm still not sure why it doesn't work. That everything includes
everything else is part of it, that's part of the problem.

--
Dave Jacoby
     Code Maker, Purdue Genomics Core Lab

http://www.accidentalcreative.com/creating/boycott-unnecessary-complexity