[Purdue-pm] Meeting in one Week

derrick derrick at csociety.org
Tue Mar 12 09:53:16 PDT 2013

Similarly, we could talk about the different classifications
of tests. I find it helpful to think about the level
(user,unit,...) which my test is being run to help figure
out what I should be writing tests for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_testing

I'll try to come up with a quick 5 minute talk about the
different levels so we have a base for our conversation.

dsk