[Purdue-pm] Meeting Ideas? Both Micro and Macro

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 12 08:38:03 PDT 2013

On 6/12/2013 11:35 AM, Michael Gribskov wrote:
> i have a portable projector we can use, as do many other faculty

The question becomes: Is there a place where we can get beer that has
wifi and a wall we can point the projector at that's quiet enough for us
to talk computers while other people eat? Puccini's is the only place I
can think of, and Perl day tends to be GLITS day, which already does that.

--
Dave Jacoby
     Code Maker, Purdue Genomics Core Lab

http://www.accidentalcreative.com/creating/boycott-unnecessary-complexity