[Purdue-pm] Meeting Ideas? Both Micro and Macro

Michael Gribskov gribskov at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 11 13:44:44 PDT 2013

i have had a recurring meeting on tuesday that, in spite of trying, i
have been unable to change the last two years.  this meeting will be
ending soon and i plan to get back to coming, however, it is unlikely
that i would come back to the university at 7 pm unless beer is
involved.  unfortunately, a project seems pretty necessary.  the current
situation with wslr and construction is pretty bad, we could try
somewhere else, for instance the ground floor room in hockmeyer.

--
Michael Gribskov
Hockmeyer Hall of Structural Biology

gribskov at purdue.edu     vox: 765.494.6933     fax: 765.496.1189