[Purdue-pm] Upcoming Meeting: Tuesday, March 20

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 16 08:28:55 PDT 2012

Next Tuesday is the next meeting, at the same Perl time (11:30-1) and
the same Perl channel (WSLR 116).

On the schedule is me, going on about how I automated flow onto the
Purdue Perl Mongers twitter feed, @purduepm, with possible talks from
Mark on Perl6 Infix operators or controlling a robot chassis with Perl
5. If you have a talk idea, preferably Perl-related but not necessarily,
please tell the list or put it on the PPM wiki page.

Maybe I should write a list notifier using Template Toolkit and
Email::Simple, then present it. Or, maybe someone else can....

	http://pm.purdue.org/Wiki/wiki.pl/UpcomingMeetings

--
Dave Jacoby
     Code Maker, Purdue Genomics Core Lab