[Purdue-pm] Module Question

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 20 09:02:45 PDT 2011

I have modules that run on our servers, separated by purpose. So,
Dave::First calls Dave::Second in order to get, for example, the SQL
interfaces.

And this also gets used on RCAC clusters, and I certainly don't want to
have too much parallel development. Which is where 'use lib' starts to hurt.

On our servers, it's
	use lib '/home/jacoby/lib' ;
	use Dave::First ':all' ;

On RCAC servers, it's something way different. I can't do anything with
Cwd, because that's not going to be ready until after the load library
stuff happens, which is where I need it. Any suggestions?

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Code Maker                          Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368
    992 days until the end of XP support