[Purdue-pm] One Week Warning - Perl Mongers on Jan 18

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 11 12:31:23 PST 2011

That's the day after MLK Day, so we won't have a working Monday to
prepare and remind. We can usually fill up the time with something, but
it's good to have something planned. Even if we ignore it.

To throw something into the mix, I mention this:

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2011/01/google-goggles-solves-sudoku-puzzles.html

Google Goggles solves Sudoku. How long before it becomes SkyNet?

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Code Maker                          Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368