[Purdue-pm] December 20, 2011 meeting

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 14 06:47:13 PST 2011

On 12/14/2011 9:44 AM, Joe Kline wrote:
> I noticed in my calendar that our meeting is next week.
>
> I don't have any ideas for it at the moment.
>
> Maybe just take a quick look at all of the Perl Advent Calendars...

That is an idea.

I have some other ideas. I could lead a discussion on version control
systems used around here. And there was a module I used recently that
filled me with joy, but I can't remember what it did....

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Code Maker                          Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368
    845 days until the end of XP support