[Purdue-pm] Mason + AJAX Help

Bradley Andersen bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:07:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a script I am working on, with lots of custom stuff, here:
http://dev.organiccodefarm.com/perl/washing_machine.pl

If you choose a brand from the drop-down, then hit 'Search', you'll
see a table with some results relevant to the brand chosen.  I want to
be able to sort the columns 'Efficiency' and 'Capacity' asce/desc thru
a toggle mechanism on their <th>s.  I.e., you click on 'Efficiency',
it sorts the results by efficiency ascending; you click on it again,
it sorts the results descending, etc.

I have done this kind of thing before, but not with pages constructed
from Mason, and it is giving me a bit of trouble.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
\bda