[Purdue-pm] Quick Perl [5,6] Question

Dave jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 5 07:02:16 PDT 2010

http://use.perl.org/~masak/journal/40481

	Today at the YAPC::EU keynote, the inimitable Larry Wall,
	accompanied by his guardian angel and his guardian devil,
	made a poll asking which ones in the audience believed
	Perl 5 and Perl 6 are the same language, and which ones
	believed they are two different languages.

I open this to everybody on the list, even though I think Mark is
actually most qualified to answer. Do you regard Perl 5 and Perl 6 as
the same language or different languages?

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Genomics Core Programmer            Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368