[Purdue-pm] Spring break -- shall we have a meeting?

Rick Westerman westerman at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 13 12:16:16 PDT 2009

    I know that it is short notice but (a) we don't have any speakers
--- well, I could come up with something but it will not be perl related
and (b) it is spring break -- not that the break really affects the
non-students.  But perhaps we should cancel the March meeting.   Anyone
in favor of having the meeting.  And be forewarned that by voting in
favor of the meeting then I'll expect you to come with a talk.  :-)

--
Rick