[Purdue-pm] security exploits

Budzik, Michael J. mikeb at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 20 11:48:04 PST 2009

3rd party confirmation that Dave's memory ain't too bad after all.
  <jw138> I remember the SGI meeting.
  <lost-pi> remember the /etc/passwd fail?
  <jw138> Yeah.  It was like the 2nd or 3rd year of Plug.
  <jw138> Someone brought in an INdy.
  <lost-pi> Not Minga?
  <jw138> I think it was that one guy everyone hated.
  <jw138> The short uber-smart kid.
  <jw138> Dark hair.
  <jw138> He was more into the IEEECS though.

I wish I had been there.  Tough lesson, but at least he learned it at
college.
Mike B