[Purdue-pm] meeting date

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:08:59 PST 2009

Hrm.

My eldest has a one-time-only evening meet-and-greet dealing with an
Introduction to Engineering Design course he's trying to get into for
next year, which falls on Rakudo Tuesday this month.

Don't bother rescheduling, as it will not reoccur. I will be there the
next week (with the first two kids, at least) to see what Mark can do
with Perl and Legos for February.

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com