[Purdue-pm] Tonight's, Jun 10th, meeting. Speakers?

Rick Westerman westerman at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 10 05:55:22 PDT 2008

Hello PMers!

    I am trying to get a handle on who is going to speak at tonight's
meeting.  So far the only confirmed person is myself talking about
'pQuery & jQuery'.   Doug ... were you going to be able to present
something?  Ditto for Dave.  I have both of you down as "maybe".
Anyone else?

    As a reminder, the meeting is *6:30-8:00pm, Tue Jun 10 2008*
Mechanical Engineering 119
<http://pm.purdue.org/Wiki/wiki.pl/Mechanical_Engineering_119>

    Next month, in July, Mark will talk about the Yet Another Perl
Conference::North America 2008 that is taking place next week.   BTW, I
met a guy this past weekend who YAPCed me up and waved a Catalyst book
in front of me.   Wish I could have take that course but, oh well,
personal life interferes.

--
-- Rick