[Purdue-pm] Tomorrow's Meeting

David Jacoby jacoby at csociety.ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 12 10:12:28 PST 2007

Tomorrow is the next regularly-scheduled meeting of Purdue
Perl Mongers, with talks on Memoization, packing white space
and handling subroutine variables. 6-7:30pm in ME119, on the
wonderful Purdue campus.

Except ...

A blizzard is expected to hit the Lafayette area. Today,
tonight or tomorrow. The current plan is that, should the
local school corporations cancel school, conditions would be
considered so bad that we would cancel the meeting. We went
with the school corporations because Purdue's snow closing
was considered to be a *way* too-high bar. I will try to
post to this list if we do cancel.

So, barring snow, see you on Tuesday!

Dave Jacoby -- jacoby at csociety.org
   "After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."
       The Tao of Programming

        600 days and counting.....