[Purdue-pm] Perl group

Mark Senn mark at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 9 14:38:20 PST 2007

  > Mark,
  >
  > I found your contact information on the Perlmongers site. Do you still
  > run a Perl users group at Purdue? I am located in Columbus, Ohio and am
  > starting a Perl/Catalyst SIG here. Do you program in Catalyst or know
  > anyone who is experienced with it? If so, I am looking for people who
  > can present on various topics to a beginner to intermediate group. I
  > would greatly appreciate any leads you may be able to send me.
  >
  > --Andrew

I helped restart a Perl users group at Purdue.  It's run by a
small collection of people.

I don't think I've done anything with Catalyst and don't know of anyone
who has used it offhand.  I'm cc'ing the Purdue Perl Mongers mailing
list (56 people)----maybe someone there has used it.

The Purdue Perl Mongers home page is at
    http://pm.purdue.org
Please sign up for the mailing list.  It is very low traffic.

-mark