[Purdue-pm] Technical meeting tonight (without the hypertext this time!)

David Jacoby jacoby at csociety.ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Apr 10 07:33:13 PDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Rick Westerman wrote:

>    We have our April technical meeting tonight, 6:00-7:30pm, Tue Apr 10
> 2007, Mechanical Engineering 119.  The topics include:
>
>     Logging
>     Unneeded Complexity
>     How using BioPerl made my program run 250 times slower
>     How improving my program made it 54,000% faster
>     The Basics of Perl on Win32
>     Clockwork Magick
>     HOP to it! A review of the "Higher Order Perl" book

It's a shame that I'm probably going to miss the front part,
because that sounds like some great presentations.

And because I can't promise to have the laptop, I won't be
talking on Win32 Perl. I'll have a second presentation on
programming images, instead.

If I can make it....

Dave Jacoby -- jacoby at csociety.org
   "After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."
       The Tao of Programming

        657 days and counting.....