[Purdue-pm] Initial Meeting?

David Jacoby jacoby at csociety.ecn.purdue.edu
Wed Jul 19 10:26:53 PDT 2006

Is there any thought as to when and where? I'm thinking that
a small group social meeting before the start of school
would be a good idea. Recent headlines at use.perl.org lead
me to think that we could use that and other forums to
expand our reach. Also, looking at the pm.org site, it seems
that purdue.pm is the only perlmongers group in Indiana, so
contacting other user groups in this state might be a good
idea and a way to expand membership beyond Purdue.

Dave Jacoby    jacoby at csociety.org
        You never need a plumber until you need one badly