[Purdue-pm] meetings starting, T-shirts

Mark Senn mark at ecn.purdue.edu
Sun Jul 9 06:20:21 PDT 2006

Purdue Perl Mongers mailing list,

Purdue Perl Mongers meetings are starting in August.  Send me email to
vote for day of week, starting time, and length in minutes you'd like
meetings to be.  And what kind of meeting: at resturant, Purdue meeting
room, etc.  I was thinking of once a month meetings, what do you think?
Include any ideas for presentations you'd like to attend and especially
any presentations you could give.  Getting together a long talk is sometimes
a hassle, maybe several short talks would be a good idea...what do you
think?

Let me know if you'd like to order a shirt: