[Princeton-pm] Princeton Perl Mongers

Thomas Pfau pfau at nbpfaus.net
Wed Oct 13 14:06:53 PDT 2010

I don't know what year that September meeting was in but I don't think
anyone has planned a meeting for October.  If you agree to buy the coffee
at a centrally located site and a mutually agreeable time, I'm sure you'd
get attendees.  I'm sure the people that have shown up at the meetings we
have had would be willing to help you out.

I see you're in Parsippany.  I'm also working in Parsippany.  If you'd
like to get together for lunch some day we could flesh out your
requirements and post them to the mailing list.

Andriano, Krista wrote:
> To All,
>
> I am sending this e-mail because I am new to the IT industry and
> especially regarding Perl. I work for TEKsystems as an IT recruiter and I
> am currently working on  Perl requirement. Would any of you have some time
> to speak with me regarding Perl for some education on the program
> language. I have conducted my own research, but still find it challenging
> to understand the whole concept revolving it. This is not what so ever an
> e-mail asking if you might know any Perl Developers, but rather I am
> looking to be educated on this skill. I would greatly appreciate any
> assistance or guidance that you can provide. Also, I saw on the
> Princeton-PM website that there was a meeting in September; will there be
> another one in October?
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks,
> Krista
>
> Krista Andriano, TEKsystems
> 1 Sylvan Way, 1st Floor, Parsippany NJ 07054
> T 973.630.2352
> F 973.630.7091
> kandrian at teksystems.com<mailto:cpuglies at teksystems.com>
>  [cid:image001.gif at 01CAFB31.0C321AE0] <http://www.teksystems.com/>
>

>   ________________________________
> This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
> that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
> disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
> dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
> any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
> notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal
> records. Please then delete the original message (including any
> attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

tom_p
http://nbpfaus.net/