[Princeton-pm] Hooray for new blood!

Jeff Pinyan japhy.734 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:17:48 PDT 2006

Hi guys, this is Jeff, the (former) re-founder of Princeton.pm.  Our
collective fizzled last year, but I'm glad to see renewed interest!  I live
in Plainsboro, so Freehold's not too far at all.  Sadly, I won't be able to
attend the meetings this summer (I'm busy every weeknight from Monday to
Friday) but hopefully the group will rekindle and still be meeting a few
months from now.

--
CASEY: How am I conversationally anal-retentive?
DANA: Let me answer that question in four parts, with the fourth part first