[Princeton-pm] hello

Phil Southard psouthard at pds-consulting.com
Wed Jun 21 14:08:01 PDT 2006

maybe freehold or east brunswick?

-----Original Message-----
From: arthur.goldstein at gmail.com [mailto:arthur.goldstein at gmail.com]On
Behalf Of Arthur Goldstein
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:41 PM
To: James Polera
Cc: Jerry D. Hedden; princeton-pm at pm.org; psouthard at pds-consulting.com
Subject: Re: [Princeton-pm] hello

I'm in Middletown so would prefer something more central NJ.

On 6/21/06, James Polera <james at uncryptic.com> wrote:

> I would be interested in a meeting.  I live in Plainsboro, but I work in
> Mountainside.  7:00 is a good meeting time for me if the venue is
> Plainsboro/Princeton centric.
>
> - James
>

> Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
> Phil Southard wrote:

> My name is Phil and I live in Plainsboro. I am new to Perl. I have
> read
through Learning Perl and Intermediate Perl doing 75% of the exercises.
> So
now I know a little bit. Does this group get together for monthly
> meetings?

> There was on meeting sometime last year. About a dozen people came.
There
> seemed to be issue related to the venue, and no other meetings
were
> called.

I work near the Princeton airport. If you can think of someplace
meet, perhaps we could generate some interest
> again.

Princeton-pm
Princeton-pm at pm.org