[Princeton-pm] Princeton-pm Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4

Dmitri Tikhonov dtikhonov at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 14:14:41 PDT 2006

--- Phil Southard <psouthard at pds-consulting.com> wrote:
> cool,  We had a meeting on July 13th at the Barnes and Noble in
> Freehold.

Yeah, I read about those in the archives.

> Were looking for another meeting in august.

Cool, hopefully I can attend (that's assuming I'm invited :)

Well, as a short introduction:

- I do Perl for a living as a primary programming language (heavy OO)
- I did a couple of patches for ctags' Perl support:
  http://dmitri.perlmonk.org/ctags/
- I am currently developing RT::Clinet::REST:
  http://search.cpan.org/~dmitri/RT-Client-REST/
- contributed to mod_perl, apache, APR, POE, and others.
- I like beer (hint: screw libraries, bars are the way to go :)

  - Dmitri.