[Princeton-pm] The regex book

Jim Trocki trockij at arctic.org
Fri Sep 16 11:25:35 PDT 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, uber spaced wrote:

> I've flipped through a couple of pages of the regex (owl) book but havent
> sat down to read it. My primary "read through" resource for perl has been
> "Professional Perl Programming" (wrox)
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1861004494/104-9850802-5231133?v=glance
>
> It covers regular expressions pretty decently, IMO

and honestly, i think the "man perlre" documentation that comes with perl is
very, very good.  personally i've never needed any external help, but some do
find that having several books written by various authors is helpful.

maybe if you have questions about some syntax that you're having trouble
with you could post them to the list and we can talk about them.