[Princeton-pm] September 13, 2005 meeting post mortem coming soon

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Wed Sep 14 08:54:41 PDT 2005

I'll have something about last night's meeting on the web site soon.
Hopefully we shall be meeting again in 3 weeks' time.

One thing that I brought up was this:  if anyone wishes to give a
presentation, or would like a presentation to be given, on a certain
topic, they should email the list and declare their interest.  I have
insider information that Marty might be asking for a regex talk. ;)

I will bring fewer Munchkins next time; my office-mates enjoyed the
plentiful remainder this morning.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service