[Princeton-pm] MEETING: September 13, 7:00pm, Plainsboro Library (Community Room)

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Tue Sep 13 06:32:04 PDT 2005

Ok, I finally found a location for the meeting tonight.  And with 10 hours
to spare.

LOCATION: Plainsboro Public Library, Community Room
DATE: September 13, 2005 (today)
TIME: 7:00pm to 8:30pm (latest)
WHAT: Michel Rodriguez (XML::Twig, mirod from perlmonks) is our guest
WHAT ELSE: Meet-and-greet part 2 (since our membership has tripled)

Hopefully tonight we will be able to decide how we want to operate as a
group of Perl programmers:  do we want to have code reviews, do we want to
have Perl Golf, etc.  I am interested in knowing how we all use Perl, and
what projects people are working on (so long as it doesn't conflict with
your non-disclosure agreement, if any).

If Michel wants to give a little ditty about XML::Twig or whatever else
he's up to lately, I give him full permission to do so.  Until we have an
actual agenda for meetings, I don't really know how we'll spend our time.

Also, I say hello to our newest member, Andy Sayshi.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service