[Princeton-pm] Meeting on September 13th

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Fri Sep 9 13:26:51 PDT 2005

On Sep 9, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan said:

> The NB library hasn't returned my call yet, so I'll be going by there
> today in person.
>
> If ALL GOES WELL, we will be meeting at the New Brunswick Library on
> September 13th at 7:00pm.  I will be sending out an email on Monday
> confirming the location.

ARGH.  They close at 5:00pm on Fridays, and I'm JUST leaving work now, so
there's no way I can make it up there in time (Route 1, ugh).  If someone
can stop by there on Saturday or Sunday and see if a meeting room is
available for 10-15 people on Tuesday @ 7pm, please let me know.
Otherwise, I'll take care of it Sunday or Monday.

Geez.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service