[Princeton-pm] Meeting on September 13th

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Fri Sep 9 08:45:32 PDT 2005

On Sep 7, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan said:

> On Sep 6, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan said:
>
>> T. Pfau has suggested use of Mercer County libraries, but I'd say for this
>> upcoming meeting, we use a Middlesex County library, to cater to Michel
>> Rodriguez (who's coming from the north).  A list of member libraries is
>> here:
>>
>>   http://www.lmxac.org/lmx/member.html
>
> Ok, he's in Piscataway, which is awfully close.  I'm going to check with
> the New Brunswick library to see what their availability is.

The NB library hasn't returned my call yet, so I'll be going by there
today in person.

If ALL GOES WELL, we will be meeting at the New Brunswick Library on
September 13th at 7:00pm.  I will be sending out an email on Monday
confirming the location.

And hello to our newest member, Jon Meek.

Remember, if you'd like your place of work and location disclosed on the
Princeton.pm web site, please send me an email and I will make it so.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service