[Princeton-pm] MEETING: October 4, 7:00pm, Plainsboro Library (Community Room)

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Mon Oct 3 11:32:03 PDT 2005

SNAFU.  The library has informed me that their normal weekly evening
programs have started up, and the person who cleared me for the meeting
room tomorrow night, who is not the administrator, erred.  Since there's
no payment or anything involved, I can't get all huffy and puffy about it.
That said, I need to find another place to hold a meeting; I think we
should postpone this Tuesday's meeting until next Tuesday (so as to keep
the same day, which seems to work).

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service