APM: Meating

John Robeson john.robeson at mafra.cz
Mon Oct 20 07:07:12 CDT 2003

I am new to this list (today! :) ), so I would love to get together and
'meet the players' and maybe start to work out some ideas as were
suggested below... so, when and where?

Jsem tu uplne novej (ode dneska! :) ), tak bych se velmi rad setkal se
vsemi zucastnene a mozna i zacalo probrat takovych napadu jaky byly
zmineno dole... takze, kdy a kde?

-- johnza :)