APM: FWD: Announce: Linuxbierwanderung

Richard Jelinek rj at petamem.com
Wed Mar 26 06:37:43 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 01:28:36PM +0100, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> Sorry for the intrusion, but I thought prague.pm people would be
> interested in the annual Linuxbierwanderung
> <http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org>
> which is to be held in Slovakia this year.

Really nice. You know when the first LBW was? 1996 in the
Alps. Initiated by Bodo Bauer - a former SuSE technician - and
me. Yes, it was already NAMED Linuxbierwanderung. About 20 people
attended.

--
best regards,

     Dipl.-Inf. Richard Jelinek

     - PetaMem s.r.o. - Ocelarska 1 - Prague - www.petamem.com -
		       -= 2026049 Mind Units =-

Legal/Rechtliches:

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie