APM: Monday forgotten :-(

Richard Jelinek rj at petamem.com
Tue Mar 5 09:34:22 CST 2002

Hi,

who was at the Prague PM meeting and what was talked about? After
being one week too early with my internal watch, yesterday I
*completedly* forgot it.

The main reason is, that I founded a new company called PetaMem (yeah
- see sig.) and yesterday we had our first "official working
day". Well - the network was being installed and so on, so I rembered
PM when I woke up today...

I think the good news with all this is, that PetaMem is building
sophisticated AI systems - and guess what language is being used for
that? :-)

Currently we're building up a CPAN-mirror (though not official only
for internal use) and the most complete perlbooks library. Either in
our Intranet or in printed form.

The plan is, that I will hold a speech at YAPC::Munich about our
workings.

--
best regards,

     Dipl.-Inf. Richard Jelinek