APM: Meeting today

Richard Jelinek rj at petamem.com
Mon Feb 25 08:01:15 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 02:50:16PM +0100, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 02:34:16PM +0100, Richard Jelinek wrote:
> > Who is going to the meeting today? I'd like not to be alone there. :-)
>
> AFAIK it was always first workday Monday in the month but the current Monday
> really isn't the first one in this month.  Maybe you should get a vacation -
> - even the animal knows when it is completely worn down. :-)

Oh shit. :-)

You're right. Well and you're completedly right about the worn out
thing. I just managed to get a s.r.o. within one week and now need to
get furniture, computers, rooms, cat5-cabel installation within one
week also.

Furthermor I'm writing on my PhD exposee and need to have this
finished within one week also.

So I guess I'm a little bit worn out...

But while I'm at it. Did Radek already write something about the Perl
Workshop we attended? If not I could give a brief summary here.

--
best regards,

     Dipl.-Inf. Richard Jelinek

 - PetaMem s.r.o. - Drahobejlova 1019 - Prague - www.petamem.com -