APM: Meeting today

Jan Kratochvil short at ucw.cz
Mon Feb 25 07:50:16 CST 2002

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 02:34:16PM +0100, Richard Jelinek wrote:
> Who is going to the meeting today? I'd like not to be alone there. :-)

AFAIK it was always first workday Monday in the month but the current Monday
really isn't the first one in this month.  Maybe you should get a vacation -
- even the animal knows when it is completely worn down. :-)

I was missing on the last meeting so the meeting policy may have changed but at
least it really isn't yet updated on the web.

							Lace