APM: Server's down, session's ... up? Radsi cesky .... bude. Snad.

Jan Krynicky Jenda at operamail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:13:47 CST 2002

Omlouvam se ale z duvodu za ktere az tak uplne nemuzu byl prague.pm.org prez
svatky dole. Uz sice bezi ale DNSko je jeste spatne nastavene.
Snad uz to zitra bude v poradku.

Nefungoval mi ani mail, takze nevim jestli jste sem nekdo neco psal.
Kazdopadne pokud souhlasite zajdu zitra zamluvit na pondeli do Doby a sejdeme
se znovu tam v pondeli v sedm.

----------

I'm sorry but due to some problems not really caused by me the prague.pm.org
server as well as my mail was down over the christmas and new years eve. The
server is up again, but the IP address has changes so I have to get it
changed.
Hope it'll be all right tomorow again.

I did not get any email since 21st so I don't know if anyone sent anything
here, but if you all agree I'll book a table (or two?) in Doba for Monday 7th,
7pm.

Sorry, Jenda

This e-mail has been sent to  you  courtesy of OperaMail,  a
free  web-based  service  from  Opera  Software,  makers  of
the award-winning Web Browser - http://www.operasoftware.com