Pudge's Picks Returns

Chris Nandor pudge at pobox.com
Mon Aug 21 09:28:37 CDT 2000

Well, Pudge's Picks, my annual football-picking game, has returned after a
year-long haitus.  I've built it on top of the Slash engine, which is the
same code running Slashdot, and what I work on for my day job.  So I can
justify twiddling with it at work.  :-)

Invite whomever you wish to join.  The new code has better discussion
forums and will provide a nicer appearance and better code for picking and
seeing your picks and all that stuff.  So just go on over to the site:

    http://picks.pudge.net/

and create an account and make your picks for the last week of preseason.
After that trial run, we'll delete those picks and start over.  Let me know
(just comment on the site) if you have any problems or whatever.  Have fun,

--
Chris Nandor       |     pudge at pobox.com      |     http://pudge.net/
Andover.Net        | chris.nandor at andover.net | http://slashcode.com/