[Boston.pm] Tech Meeting w/ Damian, Mon, Jul 1 (fwd)

J Proctor jproctor at marlboro.edu
Tue Jun 25 09:01:14 CDT 2002

That's "Damian" as in "Damian Conway".  Having seen him speak at YAPC, I'd
say it's worth the trip.  You may have heard of some of his modules:
Acme::Bleach, Coy, Parse::RecDescent, Regexp::Common, Switch,
Text::Balanced, Tie::SecureHash, and many others.

And since I'm currently (*ahem*) between jobs, I have nothing better to do
next Monday night than drive to Boston.  If any of you are interested in
carpooling, I'm game.  The closer you are to Greenfield, MA, the easier
for us to hook up.

Oh, and if you know anyone who needs a perl programmer, unix sysadmin, web
applications developer, etc., please let me know.  :)