Perl in the Pioneer Valley

J Proctor jproctor at marlboro.edu
Tue Jan 29 08:23:38 CST 2002

>> 2.  I'm calling the first ever meeting of Pioneer Valley Perl Mongers.  I
>> propose Tuesday, 5 February.  I can arrange space at UMass, or we can
>> gather someplace more restaurant- or pub-like for socialness.  Yes?
>
> What ever happened about this suggested meeting.  I offer the Pint in
> Greenfield as a good place with a long table (and beer)

You're the first to respond.  Given that together we make 50% of the
entire (s*bscribed) group, I declare that we've reached a consensus.

Tuesday, 5 February, 7:00 p.m. EST, at the People's Pint on Federal St. in
Greenfield.  Rich or I can give directions to non-Greenfielders.  The Pint
supposedly has very good food, too, but I've only had their beer.

Agenda (subject to be ignored):

1.  Introductions.
2.  Beer (or /.*/).
3.  Maybe some other stuff.