Perl in the Pioneer Valley

Rich Roth rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Jan 28 14:26:42 CST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, J Proctor wrote:

> 2.  I'm calling the first ever meeting of Pioneer Valley Perl Mongers.  I
> propose Tuesday, 5 February.  I can arrange space at UMass, or we can
> gather someplace more restaurant- or pub-like for socialness.  Yes?

What ever happened about this suggested meeting.  I offer the Pint in
Greenfield as a good place with a long table (and beer)

> No?  Thoughts on venue(s) or alternate date(s)?  Once we pick something,
> we'll cross-post to WeMaLU and where-ever else.  RSVP.

Yup, I'm including WeMaLu in this answer.

--
Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

      Direct:  PO Box 550, Greenfield, MA 01302
      Voice: 413-773-5270    cel:   413-210-5270

Email: rich at on-the-net.com               Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
Tools: Global database for Apache: http://www.apache-tools.org
       for your web site: http://www.i-depth.com