So what's up with this group anyway?

Rich Roth rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Feb 6 11:30:35 CST 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 owner-pioneer-valley-pm-list at pm.org wrote:

> Hi everybody! There seems to have been a flurry of subscription
> activity for this list recently. I thought I'd send you all a
> message to let you know where things stand.

Hum, it appears that you are not actually seeing the list postings ??

SO, I guess I'm as good as any to tell you this.

> couple of years ago, but we haven't yet quite gotten off the
> ground and had an actual meeting. I know that you are all probably

Well we sorta did, last night at the Pint in GF.

> We need a place to meet; I would imagine that one of the local
> educational establishments might be able to provide space. We
> also need to set up a meeting time. At the first meeting we
> could define how frequently, when and where we could meet on a

On the way out, an offer was make to hold the next meeting at UMass/cs,
Victor ?? (sorry I'm sure the spelling is wrong)

> regular basis. Or we could just go somewhere, drink some beer
> and the shoot the proverbial you-know-what. This IS a Perl group,
> after all.

Ah, yup - I guess we all assumed you saw the postings.

> Virginia Wiswell

I hope we see you at the next 'meeting'

--
Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

      Direct:  PO Box 550, Greenfield, MA 01302
      Voice: 413-773-5270    cel:   413-210-5270

Email: rich at on-the-net.com               Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
Tools: Global database for Apache: http://www.apache-tools.org
       for your web site: http://www.i-depth.com